Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Free Stuffed Toy Pattern






Kids love stuffed toys, they are hug-gable and can be a kid's best friend. You can make your own stuffed toys with different materials you can find in your house and with different types of fabrics as well.

Make your little child happy by making a custom made stuffed toy for him or her. Here are free patterns you can use to make your own stuffed toys:
1. Fleece Pillow Toys
2. Sea Turtle
3. Pippa and Rascal
4. Stuffed Fox
5. Stuffed Owl
6. Little Pup
7. Squirrel
More free stuffed toy patterns here:




































5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! My wife loves handmade stuffed animals for sale. This would allow her to make some herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! My granddaughter would love these! I recently found this website http://www.reenysoddtoysplus.ab.ca that sells handmade stuffed animals. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Girl, Baby Teddy Bears, Our range of Teddy Bears and Soft toys for New Born and baby Girls.
    Soft Toys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted the mouse pattern but it took me to a website with no pattern?! Do you have that mouse pattern? PLEASE REPLY ASAP! I need it for mothers day!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...