9 DIY Tank Tops from Tees
If you have lots of old t-shirts, or t-shirt you seldom use at home because they are too large, you might want to try making these DIY Tank Tops from Tees.
I've gathered some of the greatest tutorials in creating a girly tank top from old tees. Some are no sew and some only needed basic stitching. So get your crafty feet and try some of these tutorials.
1. Green Tank with razor back style from DiyDamsels.blogspot.ca
2. Yellow tank with tied sides from Reluctantstylista.com
3. Black tank with ribbon accent from Urbanpeoplefm.blogspot.com
4. Simple halter styled tank from crafterhoursblog.com
5. Another cute halter tank from swampyankeesfromouterspace.blogspot.com
6. Grey stylish tank from wobisobi.blogspot.com
7. Bow back grey tank from creatinglaura.com
8. Red tank with front tie from pinterest.com
9. A cute halter with bow accent at the back from pinterest.com