10 DIY Hair Bow Holder Tutorials You Can Make at Home
Trying to figure how to organize your little girls' hairbows, in a stylish and chic way? Well, I have gathered a few tutorials on how you can make hairbow holders for them which can double up as a decor in their rooms as well.
Here are a few easy DIY hairbow holder tutorials that will inspire and teach you how to make them on your own.
1. Made from Photo frame and chicken wire, lear how to make this bow holder at roubinek.net
2. She calls it the Hanging Bow Board, but it's basically a small wooden board with ribbons attached at the back. Grab her tutorial at thepinningmama.com
3. This hairbow holder can also hold headsbands as well. It is made from a picture frame, so you basically make it from frame you no longer use at home. Follow her tutorial at theparopost.com
4. Every girl loves tutus, and this hairbow holder is such a darling. LEarn how it's made from momdot.com
5. This tutorial is very unique and would be very useful if you have lamps you no longer use at home. Get step by step instructions at 400things.blogspot.com
6. This is a simple yet chic bow holder made of canvas. Learn how you can easily make one at ajscd.wordpress.com
7. Your little baby's photo on a frame for holding her hairbows is a great idea. Catch the tutorial on a agirlandagluegun.com
8. A very simple tutorial on how to make a very simple hairbow and headband holder from couturiermommy.com
9. This hairbow holder is a great one especially for moms who love to travel. With a little sewing knowledge, learn how it is done from brisstyle.blogspot.ca
10. This last one is not really a tutorial but I find it very easy to DIY. Just for inspiration, this one can be found at etsy.com